Logo Open for Australia agencia de estudios

Extend your visa in Australia

Stay longer in Australia using our immigration honest advise.

We connect you with immigration lawyers

If you eventually decide to stay longer in Australia and apply for a different visa, our immigration attorneys can provide you with information about:
  • Work visa
  • Couple visas
  • Residence visas
    Among others such as:
  • Visa 485 – Temporary Graduate
  • Visa 189 – Skilled Independent
  • Visa 190 – Skilled Nominated
  • Visa 186 – ENS
  • 482 Visa – Sponsorship
  • Visa 820 – Partner

Extend your stay in Australia with our honest advice, we show you how.

Diversidad de Australia

Let us guide you through immigration procedures so you can enjoy Australia for longer time​

You can get an appointment with our lawyers

Get advice on immigration procedures to extend your stay in Australia with our registered lawyers.

La mejor forma de viajar a Australia
Agencas certiicadas para viajar a Australia
MIA footermia-logo
Law council logo Australia

ASHISH & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD T/A Migration Law Firm || ABN: 50 618 720 942 || Suite 9, 281-287 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000